Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
18 February, 02:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
18 February, 02:57
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
my son is allergic to wheat oats and barley. but its not that he is allergic to really. its glysophate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm so sorry to hear that. Many who think they are red-pilled are oblivious to how serious this is. I no longer consume breads or corn. Specifically because of the biochemistry of this toxic chemical and how they are using it. Some places in Europe has banned its use.
03:09 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
18 February, 04:35
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
the MSM has tried to keep this as quiet as possible but over 550 race horses have died in the past few years. they eat oats. 100% of the entire US supply of oats has glysophate in them. i believe that glysophates destroy bones, among other side effects. and race horses need to be put to sleep if they break a leg bone 😓

18 February, 04:45
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication