MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Red Oak Texas
ok ive seen the videos of people's houses flooding after the frozen pipes burst but this is the 1st water tower ive seen this happen to ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ #prayersforTexas
03:07 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
shop keep @shopkeep007
18 February, 03:27
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
we have water towers all over the north. and it may have just been the age of the sructure finally giving way. we have long sustained colds for extended months in the north and i have never seen this happen to a water tower during the winter months. good find on something happening in texas for sure, but logically to me from my perspective it seems like the weather may have been just the a small factor to finaly break an older water tower. many of these kinds of towers in my area have all been repalace in the last 4 to 5 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
18 February, 03:40
In response shop keep to his Publication
did a lil digging for the history behind this design of water tower.

https://fineartamerica.com...

found some patent art. not saying this tower was built in the 1930s but modern towers are very different now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396