Angela Garcia @Angel007
Tammi Lani, [18.02.21 12:46]
[In reply to GhostEzra]
Get this out please ASAP. “TEXAS

Something is not sitting right with me with Texas and it’s not just the weather.

I mean it really bothers me these millions of Texas families are suffering.

I couldn’t sleep actually...

So I woke up this morning, made coffee and got to researching.

I started pulling Biden’s EO’s this morning and I found something buried in the Keystone Piepline EO..... way towards the end of the doc.

It turns out that the same day Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline, he also lifted the security on
02:49 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Angel007 in this post can reply
Angela Garcia @Angel007
18 February, 02:56
In response Angela Garcia to her Publication
Just a small little paragraph tucked away in one of Biden’s EO’s the first day he was in office under the umbrella of “restoring science to tackle the climate crisis”.

You can find it here:

https://www.whitehouse.gov...

So I researched our energy transformers that supply our power grid.

Turns out, we have had zero transformers in this country that were manufactured in China prior to 2009. From 2009 -2019, China has manufactured 200 of

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Garcia @Angel007
18 February, 02:54
In response Angela Garcia to her Publication
I copied this post from Telegram I did not write it but there is more too it I just cant seem to get it all published on this platform (Im new !) I want everyone to see the remainder of the information I will try and insert it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396