Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
18 February, 01:32
Killer delta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
18 February, 01:07
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ezra, still in charge of declass or has a Biden fake taken over? Sense a massive disbelief in all this still, how can we continue without official announcement of declass. What happened to early March for inauguration date? Hearing rumors of springtime, Easter, and longer. Got to have some verification, in order for people to accept patriots' trying to awaken others. Too much fake to accept for non believers. At least let them know that military is protecting our constitution, rights, and Republic. Not some fake government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
🙏Disbelief means lack of faith. This is a monterous undertaking and things apparanlty change daily. This isn't just about America. It's about this PLANET.
Does Jesus appear literally in front of you when you ask Him to prove He exists? No. Find sources to strenghten your faith.🙏🙏🙏
02:07 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Donnathemomof2 in this post can reply
Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
18 February, 02:44
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
I have plenty of faith and trust in the plan. The disbelief is for others. If they haven't SEEN by now, I think they need truth and transparency. No longer deception and fake people. It makes it difficult for those who know to inform, educate, enlighten. They consider us crazy and misguided, and unable to accept "reality". My son asked me over two months ago whether I'd still maintain President Trump is President four months from now. Yes, President Trump was elected in a landslide and I am not going to ignore that fact.