Only people mentioned by FarRightMike in this post can reply
James Pidd @JamesPidd
19 February, 02:45
In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication
Mike, great to find you here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
19 February, 06:50
In response James Pidd to his Publication
Hey, James! Good to see you, too. I'm everywhere since leaving Twazi. I'll be sure to follow you. markkirrin is here, too! He led me here actually; I'd never heard of anonup but he has Q friends that are on here. I'll be sure to add you to my trains. Mike

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Jobling @annejobbo
19 February, 07:47
Thank you very much retweeted and followed

Lucas Warren @Gingerred42
19 February, 06:19
And followed all! Thanks again!! IFBAP

Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
19 February, 08:34
In response Lucas Warren to his Publication
Great! Thank you - can't ask for more than that. Looking forward to working with the group.

Lucas Warren @Gingerred42
19 February, 06:15
Thanks for the Train ride!!

Texas Glamo @TexasGlamo
18 February, 01:59
Thanks, Mike! Honored to ride with these great Patriots!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Raymond Prokaski Sr. @prokaski
18 February, 01:59
Thank you Mike