Teresa Vee @Atmashanti
Look what I found from 2003!
Once upon a time, sanity and science reigned supreme during responses to pandemics.

There was a period of time between the Dark Ages and today when we actually followed logic, science, and learned experience and understood that MASKS DO NOT STOP viruses.

Nothing has changed scientifically in the last 17 years regarding masks lack of efficiency, rather it’s the
Politicians and more importantly their Agenda and Sponsors (πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³) thats shaped the dystopia we find ourselves in today.
Should we fine the Govt $110k for lying??
01:07 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Atmashanti in this post can reply
Wanda Fish @FreeYourMind_LiftOthersUp
18 February, 01:51
In response Teresa Vee to her Publication
anyone who tells the reuth and is in health care knows, has known and still knows that this is true...

ask any nurse who has had to suit up for a visit to an isolation room...20 min in & out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
18 February, 01:49
In response Teresa Vee to her Publication
Facebook isn't allowing me to share this post!😑
I even found the article online and tried to post link, but FB still BLOCKED!

This post can't be shared
In response to Australian government legislation, Facebook restricts the posting of news links and all posts from news Pages in Australia. Globally, the posting and sharing of news links from Australian publications is restricted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396