Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

When I have posted horrific stories about Crimes Against Humsnity, I have always thought twice about it. I almost feel like it is re'victimizing.
It came to me, though that if we don't get these truths out into the light they will never be saved.
They need us to help them-we have a duty out of love. The only way to help is to STAY LOUD. The World must know the truth to put an end to this-forever.
Evil thrives in the dark. Sunlight kills.
DARK TO LIGHT
WWG1WGA
12:46 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Chandice McInerney @beechymermaid
18 February, 12:59
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I agree it is hard to share the truth. But the people need to know and to understand why President Trump is fighting so hard for us and our country and for foreign countries!
We need to SAVE OUR CHILDREN 🙏✝️❤🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
18 February, 12:53
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
It's necessary to wake people up. I've just discovered many people on here are relatively new to Q..I'm shocked but I was on Twitter within an enormous group of Trump supporters & Q followers. I've been knowledgable & following Q for over 2 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396