LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
18 February, 10:34
OK, Y'all... We need to wake up our Blue Check neighbors
before it's too late!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
18 February, 10:36
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Many people think that's a fake account as no General would speak the way he does. Just passing it along to you is all.
Yesterday he was saying nuks were in american cities. uh huh ok. No Gen would say that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
18 February, 10:44
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
When I read this, I was thinking why would they be putting things out there like that, and not
doing anything about it. something isnt adding up.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
18 February, 11:32
In response Darla Sanders to her Publication
How do you know their not? Something like that doesn't happen overnight.

Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
Its possibe !! I have read other post about Bill Gates and China are buying up land in the US. I dont have Telegram anymore. I couldnt figure it out. I will always pray that justice will come to these evil people. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
12:30 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SassieQlady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Darla Sanders, click on at the bottom under it