Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
Once you get connected up on Telegram, and join enough channels you trust, the info coming through is quick. You can scan titles without opening up just to get a good idea of what is happening, and open them if they are interesting. I thought this article below was interesting about how they crowd sourced a solution....There is an instant view feature at the bottom of some posts that takes/links you right to the source of info.

Fyi...I have an Android phone (with small phone storage capacity) and found I had to clear the telegram caches and put the storage for the app on my card so my
12:06 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Onehappykampr in this post can reply
Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
18 February, 12:06
In response Stacy Landis to her Publication
Fyi...I have an Android phone (with small phone storage capacity) and found I had to clear the telegram caches and put the storage for the app on my card so my phone would not complain. On your home screen, hold down the icon for Telegram app until a window pops up, hit "info"...one cache can be cleared, then the botton on the left bottom opens up 2 more places under "storage" to clear more cache......you can change where the app stores at the top, so I switched it to my card.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396