JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Spent some time literally watching the water. This show is so near resolve that I can feel myself drifting away. Good morning Patriots. ☕️
10:36 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
19 February, 02:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 02:08
Sorry but Nana was out most of the day so it is
Good morning next day!

I surely home that you are right on point and we are very near resolution on at least some things.
Hoping that we are just getting started good on others.
It is hard to keep concentrating on the negatives for me, ready to move past all these evils to creating and manifesting a great new earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 February, 02:08

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 February, 12:04
😍I love watching the water. I do have a lake nearby, but there is nothing like the ocean. Yes, I can see it too, we're almost there

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 February, 12:02
CNN AND NBC EXPOSED FOR PAYING ANTIFA MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE IN JANUARY 6 RIOT AT CAPITOL

CNN first LIED and blamed Trump and his supporters for the Jan 6 Capitol riot, and now they’re CAUGHT as Antifa/BLM agitator John Sullivan actually charged for his participation in the Jan. 6 riots, AND was paid $35,000 apiece from CNN and NBC for his footage inside the Capitol. On average, one would earn around $2-5K max, but Sullivan was paid $35K with a contract in place, which shows that this was a pre-planned CNN ORCHESTRATED EVENT!

[see 2 attached pngs]

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
18 February, 11:59
💚The Water is staring Right back at you.
Good Morning
God Bless.
Positive Vibes

anon anon @Qcolorado
18 February, 11:05
Good morning to you, sir! God bless your day! Watching with you!

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
18 February, 10:54
Good morning patriot! Thank you for those positive words! Keeping the faith that our collective prayers and high vibes will continue to alchemize the dark and accelerate the resolve!

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
18 February, 10:48
Good Morning my Friend.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 February, 10:47
Good Morning, sweet friend! There is just something so peaceful about the water, isn't there?! Praying for a great day, and praying for those still asleep to wake up (with a little help, of course!). ☕️❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
18 February, 10:46
Good Morning ☀️

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
18 February, 10:45
I pray it is almost resolved!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 February, 10:44
Good Morning! Can not Wait!

NEO ONE @Neo
18 February, 10:43
Good morning Patriot