Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
JUST IN - Bill Gates says "Trump should probably be allowed back on social media," in an interview with CNBC.
09:20 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 February, 02:24
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
18 February, 07:29
FOOK BILL GATES - SERIOUSLY - Fu@ck him ... pray for me ... i have anger in my heart

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dahlia Rules @Dahlia_Rules
18 February, 11:03
cannot stand the sight of this man. Pure Evil!

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
18 February, 10:43
Dead man talking.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 February, 09:56
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
Fact

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 February, 10:39
Hahaha. Of course he would. Now "The Handlers" have no way of knowing what Our President is up to. 😏

Christy Connelly @connch74
18 February, 10:36
So Sir Gates has said it so let it be? Does anyone else see this? He thinks that if he speaks it will happen. The all powerful Mr Gates has spoken. I do not know how his ego lets him get through any door ways. He would love to be able to tout Im so powerful I got Trump back on social media. Gross

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 February, 09:57
In response Christy Connelly to her Publication
Sir gates hasn't said a word in years....the dead don't speak.

Dana Pyzik @DanaPyzik
18 February, 10:23
Of course he wants that - it would take the spot light off his evilness. Stay in the spot light Bill let the world see who you really are.

Jones Tee @jones0520
18 February, 10:17
I suspect that the platform Trump finally goes to will very quickly bring on 75M Americans and many more worldwide. It would have to be a worthy platform

YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
18 February, 10:16
It is Reported the THE REAL BILL & MELINDA GATES DIED IN 2013; THE IMPOSTERS/ACTORS "BILL IS A WOMAN IN A COSTUME" "MELINDA IS PLAYED BY KEVIN KLEIN" THE POWERS WANT THEIR IMAGE BUT NOT THEIR AGENDAS; OR SO WERE LEAD TO BELIEVE. THESE TWO PERSONS NAMED BILL & MELINDA GATES ARE THE SPIRIT OF THE MOST OF EVIL; NWO. I POST THIS FOR FYI PURPOSES. JUST LIKE GEORGE FLOYD, IS BURRIED IN A GRAVE IN CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS, I WOULD LOOK AT THE "CORPUS CHRISTI" MEANS BODY OF ANNOINTED ONE!" HE WAS DEAD IN 2016, BURIED REPORT OF DEATH CAUSE WAS ALCOHOLISM. YOU ARE WATCHING A THEATRICAL PRODUCTION!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 February, 10:15
Panic! 😂🤣😂. Cluster B Disordered people HATE, LOATHE .."NO CONTACT" from the people they ABUSE!!!!

These Narcissitic Evil Possesed by Jezbel and the like minions of Satan....are Losing Control and THEY KNOW IT!! 😂🤣 Popcorn ready! 🍿🍿🍿

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
18 February, 10:18
This Is What People don't understand about Edward Snowden

Watch this video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
18 February, 10:04
I could care less what this a-hole says!

sissie sissie @sissie
18 February, 09:59
LOL!
Like he wants back into big tech censorship platforms.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
18 February, 09:52
Because they don't have a clue as to what Trump is doing..

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
18 February, 09:51
"Fix the mother fucking video game" 🤣

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
18 February, 09:54
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
Fck Snoop🖕🏼Go make another music video highlighting Trumps demise, ya braindead fck stain.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
18 February, 09:49
I don't give a dang what Bill Gates has to say

Not1 Worry @WeWin
18 February, 09:45
"Without any facts?" Obviously said for the sheep to keep them asleep.

Scifi Reeder @scifi06
18 February, 09:42
How very gracious of him. Since when does this tosser get to say what's allowed and what's not?

Leo Boxer @CAPatriot2022
18 February, 09:41
any thing this scum says - do the opposite until he is arrested adn stripped of his assets

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
18 February, 09:34
They are so worry bc they dont know what Trump is doing. They need him on social media to give life to their sick witch hunt.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
18 February, 10:22
In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication
Big Tech: Dumb and Dumber.. 🤣 Trump can go back on social media, because otherwise we don't know what he's up to.. 🤔🤣

Take Ahike @takeahike
18 February, 09:33
he should be dead. satan himself right there.

Colleen La loca @Claloca1
18 February, 09:32
Only time I agree with this wacko!