The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
So my Patriot family, we go in to this day not knowing what it may bring. regardless of what you've read. WE DON'T HAVE A CLUE. You can claim to have heard this or that from a good source, nonsense. we just don't know. I do know in my heart that things will work out, they have to. And i know there are millions of us that feel exactly the same. Whatever today and tomorrow bring, just know in YOUR hearts that me and at least a billion other people are with you. We go in to this final battle armed with the backing of a billion man army!! i love you all, and lets finish this! #wwg1wga
07:13 AM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheQonspiracist in this post can reply
Elizabeth McDowell @EMcDowell
19 January, 08:03
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Well put! i didnt sleep much last night but today i feel like God is in control!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
19 January, 07:18
Let's do this! Many prayers all πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
19 January, 07:16
#wwg1wga . feels nice to post this knowing I won't get suspended for it😏

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts