The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
There is a possibility that sometime soon the US would have a national lockdown around Fri.-Sat. 19, 20 Feb, with businesses closed for around two weeks.

An election for the restored Republic was expected to commence on 4 March 2021

The beginning of the new global economic tax year was 1 April 2021

Charlie Ward said that something big was going to happen on 6 April 2021

This week’s Polar Vortex causing severe weather conditions across the country & loss of the electrical grid for all of Texas was believed to be a Cabal weather manipulation done to try to stop the Global Currency R
07:31 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Chris Carlisle @Chrissy14
18 February, 07:34
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
i do not trust ward

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
18 February, 07:43
In response Chris Carlisle to her Publication
Here is my response to you. if you do your research onlu y you can decide if what he says is possible. everything in that tweet is highly possible. why? EO that the illegal president go into effect 30 days after signing. That puts us to the 19th. There are way to many sheeple in comas. There are still close over 200,000 sealed indictments that need arrests. plus they just added another 5,000 since the election fraud. We have been warned for years to prepare.

As far as Texas, it seems very targeted. i live in NY sniw does not look like what they are posting. I think the weather is being..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396