Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
18 February, 07:16
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Totally on the same page as far as vaccine but I dont believe GOD would keep good souls that know no better out of the Kingdom. Med Beds!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
18 February, 07:15
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
in the Bible it states it will be on the hand or forehead 🤷🏼‍♀️ Im not going to take it but i know almost all the elderly people and first responders are. i dont doubt it is a "precursor" to see how many will comply.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 February, 10:43
In response imat 2021 to her Publication
It takes 3 to 6 months for it to activate within the body... other than the ones that die at once from shock. mRNA is gene modification and they are saying most people who took the vaccine will die within 5 years. Good luck to all the fools who are comfortable to allow things they know Nothing about into their bodies... with ZERO evidence of any "disease".

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts