CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
THIS IS NO WHITEHAT !! THANKS TO A “SPOOK” WHO TOOK PIC !! BARR IS GUILTY OF TREASON !! CUFFED !! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD !!!!
04:15 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 February, 12:33
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
RAN THE CLOCK OUT ON FARA !!! TREASON !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
26 February, 12:01
...this is a stretch...He sold Donion stock.
that name is all over. I own Dominion stock

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 February, 12:35
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
1+1=2. IN PLAIN SIGHT SCREW JOB

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
23 February, 10:23
Bagpiper Bill( scottish rite?) oversaw 911 & protected the Y guys..& was about 2 rinse & repeat.. Matt & Wray?? no telling!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
23 February, 11:49
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
BUSH & CLINTON COVER UPS AS WELL !!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
20 February, 09:49
BILL OUT TODAY ! HOPE YOUR A WHITEHAT ! & NOT CORRUPT BUT IF WRONG I WILL SAY I WAS WRONG !!! ( WORLD HAS TO MANY SCUM BAGS )

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 February, 06:12
listen for yourself 💥💥💥

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
26 February, 08:35
Do you have a link to this?

Buckle Up. @Letspartee
19 February, 01:45
time will tell.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 February, 01:49
In response Buckle Up. to his Publication
WHITEHATS LOSE ALL CRED IF A “ DEAL “ WAS MADE !!!!

Broken Compass @Brokencompass23
18 February, 01:02
The more I look at this, the more I think he is cuffed. Reasons being, hes not wearing a mask. And he wears glasses. Wearing a mask will cause your glasses to fog up and he will have no way to adjust it with his hands behind his back. He could be pulling his pants up, but then he would probably be wearing a mask then. Who knows. Hes in my "Who the hell knows" category as far as good or bad.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 February, 07:53
He sat and sat and sat, now I guess he will "hang" around and still do nothing...(wink wink)

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 February, 08:28
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
660 Days & 💥

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
18 February, 06:20
👀🕵️‍♀️

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
18 February, 08:51
In response Soul Painter to her Publication

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 February, 04:18
DOMINON PAID BARR 11 mil TO TURN THE OTHER WAY ON VOTING FRAUD !!!!
MILITARY TRIBUNAL / EXECUTION !!

Msterri ... @Msterri
18 February, 07:59
I think that was Dominion Energy, not Dominion Voting
https://www.desmogblog.com...