Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

So Cal Lady Patriot @SoCalLadyPatriot
14 April, 12:17
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐ŸผAlways & Forever๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BONNIE T??? @BonnieT
13 April, 11:51
Amen God already won.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
01 March, 09:46
I have a real painted framed of this in my home. Love it!

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
27 February, 10:25
๐Ÿ‘

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
27 February, 10:11
That is beautifulโœ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Lady Girl17 @Ladygirl17
21 February, 11:40
Thank God! We need these type of reminders. God has won and this is our future. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

William Cherry @Oleglory
19 February, 09:08
he sure does young lady โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™love all of you ,yall is my family now each and everyone of yall โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Stacy McGriff @SRMcGriff
19 February, 08:59
This I believe 100% with all my heart! There is too much wrong for Him to not be in this, with us.

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
18 February, 09:04

Young@โค๏ธ 123 @YoungatHeart
18 February, 08:43
I hope when all is revealed and we can move on the evil symbolism can be returned to God's natural intent and order. A goat is a goat. a snake just a snake. Owl just an owl. ... They are all God's creatures twisted by Satan. we are one ecosytem. Noah put them on the ark otherwise they would not be here with us

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
27 February, 10:13
In response Young@โค๏ธ 123 to her Publication
Agreed! Well said...

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
18 February, 07:53
God is always good

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
18 February, 06:17
hi Casey Dee!!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
18 February, 05:11

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
18 February, 04:54
The Lion Will Lay Down With The Lamb. . . Love Itโฃ๏ธ

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
18 February, 04:11
!:)

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
18 February, 04:08
LOVE THIS Casey Dee! Beatuiful, peaceful picture! Happy Thursday to you! And yes, GOD ALWAYS WINS!!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

Ann Pawl @Annpawl
18 February, 03:06
this is a beautiful picture but is not in the scriptures as so many mistakenly think Just saying
Shows how things gets passed along without being true

But either way the concepe is peace!

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
18 February, 12:11
Yes, Amen! God always wins...always!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
18 February, 08:47
This meme lifted me up in my spirit. Struggling is not my nature thanks Cassey!

Inquiring Minds @Inquiring
18 February, 06:49
Beautiful!

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 February, 03:39
Thank you so much . You ALWAYS seem to post the most perfect picture or words for moments when I really need to see them. You're there best. Sending love & light from Texas๐Ÿ•Šโค๐Ÿ•Šโค๐Ÿ•Šโค