Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
Symbolism will be their downfall. ⬇️
02:29 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by MikeLSGA in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 March, 06:39
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
Wow!! Very interesting... Thank you for sharing...🤔🤔🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
19 February, 02:39
little different but feeds in, was at son's (disabled) cleaning he was watching clips from Saturday Night Live was unbelievable the Jokes/skits all what is going on now!!! All our "conspiricy theories" I ask why?
To make this shit seem normal?
Some was disgusting like canibalism.
just saying
Simpsons as well,yes funny but too real

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
19 February, 02:58
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
They always give us "hints" of their plans. 😉

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
18 February, 10:50
That's nothing. Feed it into a Dominion scanner and it turns into one of these. Today only.

Jennifer Rowe @rowejen522
18 February, 10:10
The things that are done right in our faces!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 February, 08:31
Follow the money?

Angela Vornberg @huston1696
18 February, 08:30
I never before in my life would have thought all the bad things they were putting right in our faces. I probably would've laughed this off when I was younger. I'm so happy I let God and Jesus Christ into my life. This is incredibly creepy and scary all the signs that are right in front of our faces that we were too dumbed down to see. I know I was. Not now! Not ever again! This is our country and God is great!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 February, 07:43
wow 😳

carol munoz @bornfree2
18 February, 07:29
right in our face.

Uhtred vBe @Uhtred
18 February, 06:22
The movie Back To The Future told it all in 1985.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
05 March, 06:42
In response Uhtred vBe to his Publication
Before I even started to watch I see Apophenia Productions. So I liiked up the word
Apophenia is the experience of seeing meaningful patterns or connections in random or meaningless data.
Interdasting

Angela Elkington @Aussiewoman
18 February, 04:23
WOW!😲

Marty Ma13 @MartyMa13
18 February, 03:05
Just don't say "the towers were hit by airplane"!
In fact, there were NO airplanes involved!!!

Barry O Reilly @Baz777
18 February, 03:19
In response Marty Ma13 to his Publication
I remember in 2001 seeing the weather balloon on the 6 o clock news then watching news 2 hours later the weather balloon suddenly changed into a plane!! CGI all day long!

1776 Again @BludGeonT
18 February, 02:57
What an incredible discovery... pretty damn interesting and also compelling.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 02:48
ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS EVER... EXPLAIN THE TWIN TOWERS... WATCH.

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
18 February, 02:46
Wild!

Sonna Genie @Sonna
18 February, 02:46
😳