Only followers of this user (TwistedEagle) can see their posts

Freedom Flying @Hummingbird
18 February, 12:21
In response Twisted Eagle to his Publication
anyone else think it might be haarp and deliberate weather tampering?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
18 February, 12:23
In response Freedom Flying to her Publication
when I saw florida uneffected I knew, we were warned of 10 days of darkness for many right now that is the case. we were told to have food and water just in case. trump is still able to enjoy golfing while everyone else eakes up lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 February, 12:34
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
I'm east coast, we are due our second ice and snow storm for tonight and next 2 days Power outages widespread. Yet it was high 50's today. Does not add up.

18 February, 12:47
I think we are being show weather manipulation has been used against us this entire time. Do you know of any other countries that have tornados rip everything up, or hurricanes that decimate towns? Tsunamis yes and typhoons but none rip through land like our "natural disasters". I live in Alaska & saw a random testing site in the middle of the woods off a backroad and asked my mil hubby can you imagine if our auroras are controlled by this place out here? shit you not within 48 hours the news reported a scientist wanted to make man made auroras using magnetism out here at that location!

I'm afraid there is sooo much we are not aware of. Juan O Savin was showing the sky over Nevada and explained why it looked like waves .Some type of puffing that pushed rhe weather where they wanted it to go. He said could be used for good or bad.
02:03 AM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hummingbird in this post can reply
18 February, 04:52
I read somewhere there's no jetstream, as if turned off, so all the cold (my Alaska air) is leeching down to the lower 48.