Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
21 February, 07:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ima give this a go.
2/22/2021= 2+2+2+2+2+1 = 2/9. Mirror = 9/11. Tomorrow = 9/11.
I'm just giving it a go. Symbolism everywhere.
SOTU on 2/23? With like 10-15 people in the audience that are real by a the President of UNITED STATES CORPORATION, Bankrupt Foreign City/State (LIKE VATICAN CITY)?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
19 February, 05:05
Ain't nothing happening...not then, not now, not ever. Until it does, It's just US and DJT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
19 February, 05:05
Ain't nothing happening...not then, not now, not ever. Until it does, It's just US and DJT.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
18 February, 08:00
The math is starting to give me a headache haha.

Mike Honcho @BertActual
18 February, 07:51

sherilynn btowanda @sherilynnbtowanda
18 February, 03:55
I am amazed that a US government agency is tweeting about a religious holiday/faith! WOW WOW WOW! GO NSA!

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
18 February, 03:12
Maybe we got the warning on Telegram this week. Saturday?
Hmmmmmm....

The Navigator -V @TheNavigator
18 February, 02:58
Holi is a popular ancient Hindu festival, also known as the "festival of spring", the "festival of colours", and the "festival of love". The festival signifies the triumph of good over evil.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
18 February, 01:00
God wants us all to see that He is SO good....
This is a word I heard and studied yesterday...
"As it was in the days of Noah" ...so shall that time be like,
...unto a time of refreshing - the latter rain (Joel 2)...clarity of God's Love and the harvest of men's souls

Gen. 7 "In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, on the seventeenth day of the second month, all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. And the rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights"

#February17
#40Days

Patriot Always @Patriot4ever777
18 February, 11:39
LAST YEAR WHEN TRUMP SAID THE COUNTRY WOULD BE OPEN BY EASTER, MAYBE, HE WAS REFERRING TO 2021.

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
18 February, 11:25
11/25 is JFK Jr's birthday💜

The Forgotten American @NoLongerIgnored
18 February, 10:51

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
18 February, 10:37
Telegraph as in the new social media Telegraph????? Warning? Some how my gut is keeping me away from Telegraph.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
18 February, 11:32
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
Heard Gates just bought it. Treat your gut to something good, it told you right. 😁

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
18 February, 09:12
Lent is a challenge for the NSA? Huh? Does that mean they have to give up spying on innocent Americans for forty days? Noah's flood was also 40 days n 40 nights too, no? I'm tired of living in this desert of lies.

Peggy Daws @Peggyhd
18 February, 08:23
remember when Trump said last year that Easter would be wonderful? He didnt say which year, right?

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
18 February, 07:53
Perhaps it is more a reference to Noah. 40 Days. Watch the water. Look for a rainbow after the storm.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
18 February, 07:32
in preparation of EASter

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
18 February, 09:12
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
good one.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Joe Jay @joejay3000
18 February, 05:52
I'm not going to comment on the Q aspect because I've seen so many timestamps leading to drops telling us in one way or another that it's happening, it should've happened a thousand times over by now.

But I WOULD like to do my part as a patriot to assist the NSA which remains busy in defense of the nation by informing them that a landslide election victory was stolen from the American people and a national security threat currently holds the executive pen. I hope they can use that information.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 February, 04:34
Hope they are keeping track of my fam....they are ALL over the place.... :)

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
18 February, 03:15
i guess i am unable to count passed 20, this shows I'm wrong from prior post
https://www.crosswalk.com/...

18 February, 03:08
I don't follow this at all.
Easter is more than 40 days away, April 4

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
18 February, 01:25
at the bottom it reads "A clean (H)ouse is important"
but its brackets

18 February, 01:24
after rereading and chilling out... we have WHAT being released to Nunez. we cant click on it. Anyone remember? Warning. Telegraph. Anybody know??

Patty Elaine @Patty
18 February, 11:03
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
i read something yesterday that bill gates just but telegraph

18 February, 01:21
hey it SAYS we will reflect from now til Easter. Its doesnt say something will happen in 40 days. Stuff behind the scenes has def happened! cant you feel it? Dont you just KNOW it? ive been self examining alot and moreso as we come upon the time when our Savior died and rose 3 days later ya know?

18 February, 03:07
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Easter is more than 40 days away, April 4

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
18 February, 01:12
Yes! Its Habbening!

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
18 February, 01:05
40 (days) + 24/7 = 71 =

King In the North @Kingwolf
18 February, 01:04
mentions Cohen Watnick.... wonder what hes up to these days...

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
18 February, 01:01
i like the reference to Noah with the 40 days. Many sheepish people remind me of the non believers in Noah's day who laughed at him for building the ark.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
18 February, 12:59
March 29th is Day 40.