BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
19 January, 05:59
Just like Obama , Biden is an il•le•git•i•mate President fake elect!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
19 January, 06:02
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
I agree but there is no way the American people will allow 8 days of these fkrs, let alone 8 years. If in 48 hours there are not major shake-ups there will be a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
19 January, 06:08
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Do you Love America?

Cob Cob @Colob123
19 January, 06:11
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
I love America enough to put my life on the line to make sure we do not become a Communist country. I believe that DJT will become the 19th President of the TRUE Republic. If for some reason that does not happen will you be on the front line with me?

Only people mentioned by Milldee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family, click on at the bottom under it