Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 10:10
To Truly be free you need...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
To Truly be free we all need Free Energy. 🙏⚡️
11:45 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
20 November, 11:59
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 April, 07:46
Amen!

kryptonite Quantum17 @Kryptonite
27 March, 03:34

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 April, 07:47
In response kryptonite Quantum17 to his Publication
Can’t wait, what a wonderful World is coming.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
19 February, 10:53
welcome grand new world

Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
19 February, 09:41
universal law

Querist Anon @Querist
19 February, 07:37

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
19 February, 05:17
I love it when you share old
tweets from VK! These are awesome! The best is yet to come!!!

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
19 February, 01:19
and to get rid of energy vampires

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
19 February, 09:42
https://patents.google.com...
one of three patents mentioned by YellowstoneWolfAZ in "The Pan" vid - what we should be talking about with friends and family at Easter he says :)

19 February, 03:18
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
this is the third patent he talks about, also held by the US Dept.of Navy (as is the room temperature superconductor one)

19 February, 03:24
here's the second one again, so they're all in the same place.
patent held by US Department of Navy

19 February, 09:39
free energy coming soon
patent held by US Dept of Navy enables zero point energy power plant

Kat Ayers @PatriotKat59
19 February, 09:46
If it's magnetic what happens to people with pacemakers and difibrilators?

kryptonite Quantum17 @Kryptonite
27 March, 04:19

Memento Mori @JugoStig
19 February, 08:18
yes, yes...medbeds and all the suppressed tech which helps humanity. which is why they suppressed it.

Terri Longoria @Tlong8
25 April, 03:48
In response Memento Mori to his Publication
so blessed to be here to witness this ❤️ so so nice to live a much better live!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
19 February, 08:09
PLANDEMIC EXPOSED

Audio Here
👇👇👇

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 February, 05:12
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
I fear for all the people that have recieved or are scheduled to received the SCAMdemic vaccine. When will it finally be stopped?

Star Child @StarChild369
19 February, 08:03
@WhipLash347 Morning VK🤗, guys & gals, Pls share to help our beloved President DJT❤
https://www.facebook.com/1...
also his Ausie News page, thanQ
Much love from SA or rather ZA (as in South Africa not Saudi Arabia lol)
🤗

Back to the Future @Backontrack
19 February, 06:06
Ok hands up who is writing the script. Things are coming along very nicely.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 01:29
Would you be willing to build a new home with the free energy technology in the blueprints?
Nana understands there would have to be changes made to your existing home to accomodate.
Hell I will loan you the bulldoser, I will rebuild on this farm. Not leaving the family farm, but willing to rebuild.
The new city Nana saw in the future looked nothing like cities now.
And life was good!

Only followers of this user (TXsunshine) can see their posts

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
18 February, 11:06
the little tiny thingy is about $12,000 that goes in your box and viola free energy! Well thats what i was told.

Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
19 February, 02:18
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
I can't wait -- especially for the medbeds!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
18 February, 10:24
Can energy be truely free? If it were free, we would already have it, no? Seems like we need to build something, or do something new to cause energy to be made Freely.

Are we thinking like, One-Time Purchase of some device that gives us, from then on, unlimited Free Energy? Obviously there would be different sized devices, for different applications, so the pricing would vary. The devices may wear out or break, requiring a technician or repair, so a little cost there.

Where is the energy coming from? Energy can be neither made or destroyed, so from where are we taking it freely fro

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
18 February, 10:28
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
but, if this Free Energy requires some kind of Infrastructure, ain't no way it free.

Star Child @StarChild369
19 February, 08:12
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Ben, all were made ages ago, by Nikola Tesla, but the evil boycotted him all the way, to keep us suffering, and enslaved, pls read this Awesome free online Book regarding Mr. Tesla, will answer Many things🤗
Soon, we will have it all, as was meant to be
➡️ https://t.co/bM4ic95U29

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
18 February, 10:00
free energy is here - first country to do it will start a worldwide evolution.

Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
18 February, 09:41
As a Texan who just went without power for 3 days I would really appreciate it if the corporate and political thugs would get out of all my business, energy being first on the list! What a mismanaged shitshow we have gone through!

Save America @peaceinamerica1
18 February, 09:04
soooo ready!!!

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
18 February, 08:46

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 February, 08:21
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
LET MY PEOPLE GO

PAIN NOW @PAIN
18 February, 07:32
Start the arrests already. Criminals all over the place. Zero arrests of the Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, Feiinstein. Waters types. ZERO. Wake up? By getting skull fucked by the trash? DEAD.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
18 February, 07:01
You can bet us Texas are learning that the hard way! Good edu imo

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
18 February, 06:55
Also the release of hidden technologies such as Quantum Healing Technologies and Replicators

Then we would be free from big pharma and the poisoned food industry

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
19 February, 02:43
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
JUST jump AHEAD @ the first 2 MINUTES 20 seconds

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
19 February, 12:15
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Any thought on how this might mesh with Rush's death? I was praying he would get access to such technology.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
18 February, 05:47

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
18 February, 07:07
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
Have drivin but the Tesla tower in Milford Tx dozens of times. https://www.google.com/map...

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
18 February, 05:42
I have been waiting for this for 30+ years. I honestly never thought we would be looking at the possibility of true freedom. Everyone always told me I was nuts, but now millions are seeing just now NOT Nuts I really was.

No more IRS! No More Debt!

I would really like to move back to California. If this happens, then I can!

WOOHOO!

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
18 February, 04:41
Sadly the simple life of a Cabin in the Woods & Survive off Nature is Not allowed in a lot of States, Government wants to keep people in debt ( enslaved) to them..

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
18 February, 04:22
my personal opinion is,... perpetual motion with magnets,....🤷‍♀️