Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 09:49
We'll see what happens = Let's see what happens. ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Micah Dean @MicahDean
this is a professor at UAB talking about Rush Limbaugh
presidentuab.edu light up his emails
10:14 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MicahDean in this post can reply
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
18 February, 11:25
In response Micah Dean to his Publication
THIS IS THE OFFICE PHONE # TO THE PRES. OF UAB THAT HIRED SARAH PARCAK- PMEASE PASS IT ON! CALL HIM AND TELL HIM FIRE RHIS INHUMANE PROFF. THAT WISHED PAINFUL DEATH TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING - OVER POLITAL DIFFERENCES !!! FUCK HER !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
18 February, 11:14
Karmas a bitch- this "Professor " needs to feel the wrath of God! and be fired for being an unethical human stain

Michael Catino @MCanon
18 February, 05:40
Dear Anonup administrator please consider making a POS button for post like this. There needs to be a way to show our disgust for post that points out the sick twisted scum of the earth. Think of it as a "I hate the thought of it".

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
17 February, 11:53
disgusting trash karma is going to get that bitch good

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
17 February, 11:45
sent an email. my daughter is looking at colleges and is a D1 all state NJ goal keeper! we eliminated this college as soon as i saw this. just like many others. had to voice my opinion to the pres. disgraceful. and this shit drives me crazy with our education. im thinking its just not worth it anymore. poor education all over US!

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
17 February, 11:35
what's the "immeasurable harm to millions" this idiit speaks wrongly of?

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
17 February, 10:54
Just did