Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:45
The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeAhna Sol @LSol
Saw a tweet by Bette Midler? I think? Said it was a payback. They don't even try to hide anymore. We are praying for you across the country, those affected by this. It felt like an attack before it hit. We all know they mod the weather. This is insane. Please keep your babies warm, and may God shelter and comfort every one of you through this. ♥️🙏♥️
10:08 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LSol in this post can reply
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 February, 10:05
In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication
I am here in central Texas living this hell. Douche bag, clone, double agent Biden said " cold ,dark winter" . Play with Texas, play with our families,livelihoods & beautiful state & you will see Texans WILL come out of this stronger...because Texans come together as one during a crisis especially.All this race bullshit they've been trying to create...Texas WILL NOT FALL DIVIDED.WE WILL COME OUT STRONGER THEN EVER UNITED AS ONE & better then ever.
#Texasproud
#TexasStrong
#TexasUnited
#CantbreakTexas❤🇨🇱🇺🇸❤🇨🇱🇺🇸❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
18 February, 10:54
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
Saddle Up Texas !!