Only people mentioned by ProtectOzFood in this post can reply
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
18 February, 01:53
In response Food Security to his Publication
https://mobile.twitter.com...

Mr. Pool today: Colin Bucksey, a director of "Revenge".
Possible meaning of 44-8:
Episode "44" was "Truth", shown on May "8", 2013.
"44" also suggests Obama.
8 years later to May 8, 2021.
"Truth" is coming to us all.
Emily works on her "Plan" for "Revenge".
Posted on day 17.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rodney Graham @EngineDoc74
17 February, 10:37
Who's standing behind him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
17 February, 10:19
ive never gotten 23 pain. 23. 32. why that number.

Food Security @ProtectOzFood
17 February, 10:11
I must add - Australia Eastern Standard time stamp.

Not sure of Mr Pool's timestamp.

World Wide @worldwide
17 February, 10:02

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
18 February, 03:34
In response World Wide to his Publication

Patte Dotson @pattedotson
17 February, 09:47
What does this mean? Who is this?? A Bid-en double or ?? I didn't understand. I'm dense....and old school. Thank you.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
17 February, 09:46
Colin Bucksey... on set of ABC's "Revenge" Season 2 "Penance"

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 February, 09:44
44-8=32 mirrored is 23 Pain

Having Fits @HavingFits
17 February, 09:55
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Hi Can you point me in the direciton of kidergarden to 1st grade of understanding the numeric stuff? I am amazingly intuitive but numbers are just not my gift when it comes to this.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 February, 09:55
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
OMG. Sorry guys. Commen Core Math mistake. 44-8 = 36? What does that mean. I thought I was on to something

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
17 February, 09:37
Colin Bucksey

Reina Beans @Reinab
17 February, 09:29
iinteresting date stamp

17 February, 10:35
In response Reina Beans to her Publication
NB: Aust Eastern Standard Time and Date.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
17 February, 09:21
Who Dat?👀

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 09:14
Thank you!!!! Appreciate the tag!

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
17 February, 09:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
後ろの人...

17 February, 10:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
No worries at all.

NB: Australia Eastern Standard time and date stamp.