Doq Holliday @doqholliday
POTUS, John and VK (guy who played Doc Holliday).

Nothing is random.

🕶
08:19 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 March, 01:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
euh 🙄 le saint ? la blague 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
11 March, 01:47
love val.... funny but this movie came out a day before my ex had to decide to become a navy pilot or other area. memories

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAP Truth @TAPTruth
14 May, 05:53
LOVE THIS !!!

Law & Physics @physics171
13 March, 01:57

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
23 February, 04:44
Val------A Victory---an !!!!!! Love it.

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
19 February, 08:50
VK graciously spent time in Tombstone a few years ago for the First Annual Doc Hollidays where he was guest of honor and Grand Marshal in the parade...he is pictured here with my friend Sherry judging the Doc lookalike contest...it's been a great yearly event since.

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
19 February, 08:53
In response Odessa Red to her Publication
here is a short screen grab of the parade

Karen Ann @KarenAnn1776
19 February, 04:02
That's awesome! Hello Iceman!

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
19 February, 03:25
Who's playing China Joe?

Awake Now @Awakenow
14 May, 05:33
In response Michael M... to his Publication
james woods

Awake Now @Awakenow
14 May, 05:33
In response Michael M... to his Publication
james woods

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
19 February, 03:10
#therearenocoincidences
very cool vibes!

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
19 February, 11:01
That looks like Madonna, but Jr. was dating her so that makes sense.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 February, 09:49
Love the idea this brings to mind, but this is photoshopped. Thats not a bad thing, if it brings out a "truth" thing. What makes my stomch turn is the witch in the middle.

Francisca Rod @Frannie
19 February, 01:16
masks are fun!! all for one , 1 for all

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
19 February, 01:03
1) This had me thinking about other VK movies. I don’t know all of them, but I found these highly interesting. @doqholliday is this possibly part of “nothing is random”? Let’s take a look.
The Saint – VK plays the Saint. Interestingly enough cold fusion and freeing the world with energy is the plot of that one while VK is the Saint to keep the scientist who discovered it safe so it could be released to the word. Sounds exactly like something that @VincentKennedy was saying about what is needed to be truly free. Tesla Towers anyone?

Willow – VK plays a swordsman, Madmartigan, in which he.

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
19 February, 01:05
In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication
2)...helps protect a special baby from an evil queen who wants to sacrifice the baby to maintain her evil power. Dark/light battle, which craft, blood sacrifice….sound familiar?
Billy the Kid – no explanation needed as VK plays Billy the Kid.
The Doors – VK plays Jim Morrison. The push of the music industry, drugs, partying; Break on Through (to the Other Side), Light My Fire, Riders on the Storm; Morrison was “The Lizard King” and if I recall, his father was in a 3 letter agency.

Tombstone – “I’m your huckleberry” is all I have to say & all Americans should know this movie. IJS....

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
18 February, 08:15
Val Kilmer!

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
18 February, 06:59
That looks like MAD DONNA

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
18 February, 06:18
I had a huge crush on Val Kilmer when I was younger. I have to blame it on watching Top Gun. I never cared for Tom Cruise.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 February, 09:45
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Never liked Tom, he gives me the creeps!
I used to live across the road from Tom & Nicole in Sydney for a while in 1999/2000...

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
22 February, 10:06
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I KNOW... IN HIS PRIME HE WAS SUPER DREAMY. TOP GUN WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!

Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
18 February, 05:50
This isn't random either. What's todays date? Wonder what NASA is up to?
Found it!
Coincidence?

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
18 February, 05:23
this movie and reveal is getting better everdsy! whQQhQQ! #Q #whitehats

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
18 February, 04:37
OKAY...I ONLY took a peek because I loved the movie,

Val Kilmer starred in 'The Saint'/Simon 'Templar' April 4, 97'.
(April 4-happens to be 'Easter'2021)

He is tasked with stealing the process for 'cold fusion'
What IS Cold Fusion?
"Cold fusion is supposed to be “the energy of the future.” three times as much energy output as it draws. Some claim that it would be an “inexhaustible source of energy,” as it relies on the most abundant element in the known universe—hydrogen"

#Templar #The Saint #ressurection Day #FreeEnergy

Coincidence? - I'm freaked.

Good rental btw...

Law & Physics @physics171
13 March, 01:57
In response California American to his Publication

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
14 May, 05:32
In response California American to his Publication
Could Val Klimer be related to Tesla?????

Reginald Lionheart @Archangel_Lionheart
18 February, 04:27
a trifecta of huckleberry

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
18 February, 04:00
So is that Madonna right there spiltting the line from JFKjr and VK? WHo is that guy with her?

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
18 February, 07:00
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
EX BOYFRIEND

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
18 February, 03:09

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
18 February, 08:47
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
Great movie!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
18 February, 02:54
nice

Geezy Seventeen @Geezy17
18 February, 02:28
Val Kilmer is a west coast guy, not NJ and has no wife or children. Not in line with the small amount of personal info VK has shared with us.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
18 February, 03:02
In response Geezy Seventeen to his Publication
Val Kilmer has a son.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 February, 02:25
i see you, Doq! 🙏❤️🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 February, 02:30
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
And your 18 timestamp! 👏👏👏

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
18 February, 02:22
Doc, are you Val Kilmer?
O.M.G.

😂

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
18 February, 02:20
Holy Crap! I've been following @Doqholliday & VK since day 1 of my journey to learn the truth. This is amazing!💚🇺🇸

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
18 February, 03:13
In response MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl to her Publication
ME TOO!!!! Love them both so much!😁🙌💗

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 February, 02:04
my love to val, i mean doq holiday ❤️

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
18 February, 03:05
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Last I heard he was very sick; let us remember him in our prayers. If by chance, this is Mr. Kilmer, thank you for you work. I have enjoyed it for many years. May God heal you. God bless

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
18 February, 01:58
wait wut?
this is so random
cant categorize in my brain

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
18 February, 02:07
In response Prayer Matters to her Publication
I am going to go follow Val K on twitter.....