Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
17 February, 10:04
In response Kelly Kelly to her Publication
I have been praying for all of you! Hang in there. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
17 February, 10:04
Glad you're both okay! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doreen McLean @Dmckee
17 February, 09:22
Glad that you are both safe. Stay safe. A very sad situation.

Julie Boe @JulieB
17 February, 09:07
Prayers for our great TX patriot friends!

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
17 February, 09:05
im in hutto...power been off since sunday...just got power back on...i miss trump also...im pretty sure he wouldve handled this expidiatly....maybe national guard to help with water...propane...etc...this was my first test...i did ok

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
17 February, 09:04
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
17 February, 09:03
I'm so very sorry. Don't you know anybody you can stay with out of the area? Drive to a hospital out of the area or ask to stay in a hotel lobby where you can warm up for a while.

Manic Panic @Mixelle_78
17 February, 09:03
I'm so worried for you all down there. I pray for all of you to hang in there, and keep warm and safe. This is insane!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 February, 09:01
OMG. My heart breaks to hear this.
PRAYING FOR YOU.
We Are With You!

Anila Vanilla @Vanilli
17 February, 09:01
I wish I could send you some sun, we have so much of it here.

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
17 February, 09:00
We are all praying for Texas.

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
17 February, 08:53
im praying for you 🙏🏻🌹

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
17 February, 08:53
...we are all waiting for Texas to come back...hang in there.

Angela Martin @Marangela
17 February, 08:52
If you have a can of Crisco, and some yarn, or a sock, unravel the sock. Twist the yarn into a tight wick. Use a screwsriver to push it into the crisco. If its a large can of Crisco, it should burn for about 10 hours, if it is full. Put blankets over table to make a tent. Make sure you have a bit of a vent. The Crisco will give you heat, and light.
I pray, and beg for the safety of all of you. My cousin Jackie lives in the Houston area. Can't reach her. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💕💕💕

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
17 February, 10:05
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
taper candle pressed into crisco too.🙏🙏🙏

World Wide @worldwide
17 February, 10:08
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
just be sure to have enough oxygen to breathe

Paisley Park @Paisley66
17 February, 08:51
Praying from the northeast for you! It's going to take time for everything to get up and running properly. May GOD stand by your side and keep you all safe!

karen hennigar @zeffwood
17 February, 08:51
we are #Fooked in Austin also

Sandy Deeeeeeeee @SandyD
17 February, 08:49
praying for Texas 🙏🙏

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
17 February, 08:48
Thinking of you and praying from Oregon. We have our power back and are getting everything cleaned up! Blessings patriot!

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
17 February, 09:07
In response Carrie Cresap to her Publication
yeah..my house looks like a bad camping trip

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
17 February, 08:45
❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
17 February, 08:34
💗🙏 My daughter amd granddaughter are in Austin. I just spoke to them. they are still out of power and water. She's from Idaho though, so she is managing, as we have this all the time. However, we have the equipmemt to handle it up north.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 February, 08:18
Prayers to you and your son. The country is praying for the state of Texas. 💖🙏🏻💖

Veronica Hobbs @Roniv11
17 February, 08:17
Your family and Texas are in my thoughts and prayers .