Jackie Joe @CD9
A Mass Email Was Sent To Thousands of Teachers in California in Regards To The Inauguration!!! WTF??!!!!
They Are Very Afraid of Something!!!🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
04:39 AM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
22 January, 12:24
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
They were afraid the EBS was going to go off during the sham. Like alot of us were thinking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
They were afraid the EBS was going to go off during the sham. Like alot of us were thinking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Texas Whimsy @Texas_Whimsy
20 January, 03:55
For Pete's sake.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
19 January, 09:50
@vincentkennedy Oh boy!!!! what a movie it will be

Heather Robertson @DavieTrumper
19 January, 09:38
wtf!?! 😡🤯😳

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
19 January, 09:31
Maybe parents should have a N'tl skip school day. You know, for safety concerns.

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
19 January, 09:18
Im a Californian and I think this raises an alert to WATCH the Inauguration for the EMBARASSMENT it will be to biden and his turds! The left ok with that POS💩 son and all he did and yet concerned with violence?!🤬🤬🤬🤬They stole an election in front of us!🤬🤬🤬Fuck them all!

Silk M4i4 @01mailk
19 January, 07:22

Joan Holland @Joanhollandmission1
19 January, 11:26
In response Silk M4i4 to his Publication
Funny because my daughter was in 3rd grade watcing.911

Redeemed Patriot @monique
19 January, 06:45
I'm curious if this is because possibly the left plan to take out biden and blame the right. These are the same people who were willing to kill thousands of americans with covid just so they could steal an election. They seem to always have some sort of dirty counter.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
19 January, 05:46
Who sent the e mail? How do we know it wasn't patriots? Maybe the children need to be sheltered from the mayhem that is about to occur? Maybe it will be so disturbing.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
19 January, 04:59
What are they hiding? Ignore the EBS? The DC Nat. Guard Commander Gen.Walker said on GMA interview yesterday,
we are here for a "Peaceful transition of MILITARY power"

LDJD 369 @LDJD369
19 January, 04:57
I agree something is jacked about this. However, I'm not so sure the wording was stating they should ignore any EBS announcement. It sounds to me like a poorly worded way of saying they should maintain composure in the event of and EBS announcement in order to minimize fear and panic.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 January, 03:43
prepare to help defraud (((their))) students from TRUTH?

Kay Opse @KAG_Kay_85
19 January, 03:33
Cant watch for some reason?

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
19 January, 05:01
In response Kay Opse to her Publication
VK posted this on Twitter too

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
19 January, 03:22
No one seemed to mind ruining our childhood with daily videos and casualty reports from Vietnam.

Mandy Wilber @Arswilber
19 January, 04:48
In response General Flynn Is The Key 17 to her Publication
or when the twin towers were bombed. they showed that live in almost every classroom

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
19 January, 03:20
That is really crazy

Christy Foster @anzamom
19 January, 02:50
Most of the schools in California are closed?

Trisha Burnett @Trishburn
19 January, 05:31
In response Christy Foster to his Publication
I'm in CA, I raise my g-kids and they are in school, however they zoom on Wednesdays. I'm asking around if any teachers got this e-mail.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
19 January, 01:53
Their future is tbe children .... they don't want them to know what they've done

Tara 111 @SuaSponte1776
19 January, 01:03
It is laughable - in a THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK kind of way. Ignore an emergency broadcast, even though you are responsible for what 25-30 lives, bc they do not want you to see the truth. That in and of itself should be a HUGE wake up call if they're still sleeping.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
19 January, 01:01
for those of you on desktop that can't get it to play, right click and open in new window, then save the file

Michael Zerby @M3dicine
19 January, 12:53
For all the people saying it won't play for them, bring up the video on a desktop browser & let the video load. It will work. Be Patient.

Janet Love @JanetLove82
19 January, 12:40
Gen. Hyten, whose a USAF General and serves as the 11th Vice Chairman of the Jt. Chiefs of Staff since Nov. 21, 2019, started a telegram account yesterday and is on a serious rant. He's supporting everthing Q has told us and what we believe. https://web.telegram.org/#...

Tea Potts @Ilox
19 January, 12:42
In response Janet Love to her Publication
part of the show

D.G. Eggsby @dgeggsby
19 January, 02:06
In response Janet Love to her Publication
This is not an official account from what I can see... fun, though.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 January, 12:36
won't play

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 January, 12:36
won't play

Pray4the Children @Gna411
19 January, 12:30
Won't play for me either. Maybe someone can re record it with their phone and post it. :/?

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
19 January, 01:43
In response Pray4the Children to her Publication
ILL TRY VIA PC

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
19 January, 12:29
Shouldn't adults have a paid Federal holiday tomorrow? Shouldn't schools be closed so that kids can be home with their parents when this goes down?
asking for a friend...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
PANIC!!!

LESA RIGGS @sweet_cheeks432
This won't play for me???

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
19 January, 12:22
ingore the EBS?... Damage limitation comes to mind the fuckers know they about to be exposed