Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
@administrator I made something😂Let me know your thoughts, other anons can join.
07:19 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
19 February, 06:01
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
You should put a # under each one, this way, you will get the correct feedback.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
19 February, 05:42
AU > AnonUp

Au > Gold

Gold Arrow Tip or AU in Gold Type 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
18 February, 09:35
No. 7. But try it in RED

Only followers of this user (PEQOLA) can see their posts

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
17 February, 08:38
Good work. I'm particularly fond of bottom center and bottom right. The angled arrow and the font choices work well to me. My only real critique is the colour. Too much like Twatter. I feel like AU is the anti twitter.

Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
17 February, 08:28
#5 for me

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 February, 07:40
For some reason it looks like a Christmas tree.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
17 February, 07:28
The arrow reminds me of the tip of the devil's tail...no likey.

Michael Catino @MCanon
17 February, 07:24
Number 1, top left corner

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
17 February, 07:23
5 caught my eye. I like the arrow tilted. Don't want to be reminded of sick pyramid. Rocket flying is great! Colours are nice too.

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
17 February, 07:20
Nice! I like the first one!