Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
17 February, 08:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
πŸ™‚πŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Is that the missing E?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
17 February, 07:56
Thanks for sharing! It was soothing to hear his voice! I set my alarm to catch him on Hannity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Field of Light @EartherealArts
17 February, 07:10
Trump talking about JB's vaccine statement on CNN:
"Joe's being killed on that whole thing . . . could he be joking?"

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
17 February, 07:17
In response Field of Light to his Publication
That awkardly stuck out to me and I said to hubs is he talking about the vaccine killing Biden?

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
17 February, 07:30
In response Field of Light to his Publication
caught that too!! What a strange thing to say πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
17 February, 07:05
PME? hmmm things that make you go HUH? Watch the Water much!

Sensors & Systems for Monitoring Water ...
pme.com

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
17 February, 07:05
oh... i just read Hannity?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 07:10
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
He's doing 3 tonight - OAN, NewsMax and Hannity!

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
17 February, 06:45
gah i hate fox

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
17 February, 06:45
or missing T
its Time?

17 February, 06:47
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Could be OR he always types out Eastern, so maybe missing 'astern' = 77 > 14

17 February, 06:39
And I know he means Eastern, but Dan ALWAYS types out Eastern...

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
17 February, 07:55
Good point. I read it as 7pm eastern, but failed to think about how he usually puts it.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
17 February, 06:37
POTUS will also be on Hannity tonight!

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
17 February, 06:56
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication

Willa Belle @WillJBella
17 February, 07:12
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
On the 17th! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Henry Specter @HSpecter
17 February, 06:37
Can you shed any light in terms of what the next week or two is like? We're sitting ducks here wondering whats happenign to the country. One side we trust is boasting all these high lvl actors are caught or dead, meanwhile news and tv shows looks like everything is all normal. So what is really happening here?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
17 February, 06:36
Snowden: "The Government blames the whistleblowers."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...