Megan Powell @Melanacherry
I'm happy to have a place where I can have a safe place with my PatriQt fmaily. Thank you all for being kind, strong, genuine, caring, compassionate, and most of all patient. Wating for people to wake up isnt easy. You factor in teaching someone new skills l(reading the drops ect.) I appreacite everyone who has had a hand in this! Thank you for preparing us for this battle. Last but not least the uncanny love we all share for our president Donald Trump, our freedoms, and AMERICA! THANK Q ALL! ❤️
01:27 AM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Melanacherry in this post can reply
Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
13 January, 01:32
In response Megan Powell to her Publication
God Bless and thank you all for your work and Great Awakening!!!! God Wins!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
12 January, 10:35
WWG1WGA
GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 January, 04:53
sorry Megan. i found KQ on your post. i tried deleting but my internet connection is aweful.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 January, 04:53
sorry Megan. i found KQ on your post. i tried deleting but my internet connection is aweful.

12 January, 11:13
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Thanks! 😊🙌

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
12 January, 11:44
u missed a photo...

https://www.telegraph.co.u...

12 January, 11:05
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Im not the person who made the photo. I found it from another before the purge. Thank you for letting me know. Once I locate the anon who made this I will let them know. 😊 Sorry that it was missed though. Thank you for sharing. 💕🇺🇸

Linda Smith @linlou55
12 January, 11:34
It says,"what is happening"? Well, yesterday I was banned from Twitter and warned to never take up a new account or I would be followed and banned again. A neighbor/relative called me a killer for following Q right there on Facistbook. I'm going now to see what havoc I can cause today. I love God, our President, Q, and you. Thank you!

12 January, 11:09
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
Ufta Linda, I'm sorry everything seems to be happening at once for you. Know you alway have a person to talk to here. Prayers are with you and you are a strong amazing woman! I appreciate you!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 January, 11:02
I heard the 'purge' was actually 4.5 Million ACCOUNTS Banned.
Don't know if that is true, but it's more than 70,000

Carey Lou @Careylou
12 January, 09:58
Good Morning Patriots!

Bradley Dean @DeplorableMiniMe
12 January, 09:10
nice family portrait. KEK

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 07:19
😘😇

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 January, 06:08
🙋 Welcome Home patriot! 💞
WWG1WGA!

Falcon Quest @falconquest
12 January, 05:38
😍😍Having the time of my life with my fellow patriots. Wouldn't change a thing. So much real family ties have been made through all platforms. Happy to begin this new world with all of you. Love, pure love, worldwide

Raquel Veiga @Raquel_1975_WWG1WGA
12 January, 05:30
Me too❤️🙏❤️
The fight is worldwide!!
Patriot from Portugal🇵🇹 sending light to the world!

Barbara Rosseau @AngelOfDestiny
12 January, 03:31
Family is everything be it blood related or not. I love my Patriot Family ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
12 January, 02:18

12 January, 11:01
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication
This video is awesome!! 😊😍

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
12 January, 02:10
God bless!