⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Do you want proof that we can maniest anthing we can think of and that Q is real?

I just posted this article that talks about the Philadelphia shooting in which 7 people were wounded ranging between 17 and 71 years of age. I began the post by writing "How many coincidences until mathematically impossible".
For some reason I thought of going to Q drop 1771 to see if there was any connection.
Well, here it is. 💣💥
06:29 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Shannon Marie @ShannonMarie
17 February, 09:56
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
someone posted that today is the 17th and it has been 71 days since a Q post......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 09:56
In response Shannon Marie to her Publication
correct

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
17 February, 08:08
i know that future(present) proves past

Joe Jay @joejay3000
17 February, 06:45
"Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." -Matthew 17:20

17 February, 06:45
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
❤❤❤

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 February, 06:51
In response Joe Jay to his Publication

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
17 February, 06:41
Daaaaang! 😎 Q can freak me out sometimes.

Charissma _15 @Riley
17 February, 06:37
I received confirmation of this, as well. Total game changer!🙏

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
17 February, 06:31
chills🙏🏼

17 February, 06:34
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
seriously. 👏