mars 1776 @mars_1776
Watched Gov Abbott's presser.
They reported that all electric delivery in TX is affected. We had heard about Solar and Wind failures. However, they report that coal, natural gas and nuclear have had failures too.

Water systems failing, too. They report that they can't get diesel oil to backup generators.
06:12 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Deana Mitchuson @deana
17 February, 06:50
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Why has FEMA not been activated to help these people? They need help now. I pray all that is out of power and in the cold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Tex @BigTex
17 February, 06:35
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
this is all a bunch of bullshit. we use way more power in the summer than we are right now. something else is going on. this bs is getting old real fast. we just received a call from our power company asking us to only use power when necessary and to turn the thermostat down. smdh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 February, 06:42
In response Big Tex to his Publication
Yeah. I have no evidence. They test these systems annually in winter. Testing was to be done in the next few weeks. However what happened last year? Did they find issues and ignore? Did all issues happen this year? Seems too many coincidences to be coincidence.

There is a rumor that natural gas prices jumped. Many providers held reserve capacity until ERCOT agreed to pass the spot price on to consumers. The rumor was that systems froze or were otherwise impacted while bringing online.

Received email from my provider that the price jumped, since I have a contract I will pay contract pri