Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:45
The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
23 August, 01:02
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Fresh powder ?
Phew can be difficult!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
22 April, 12:15
That POW POW was amazing. Wish I had some hills... We flat in C-TX

Tyra Lacy @Tytylacy
25 February, 09:30
We played in it for about 5 minites. My son was not having it at all - way too powdery for a snowman or snowballs.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
17 February, 06:47
I love this video! My kids wanted to go play outside so bad today, but I feel terrible with hopefully just sinus junk & one of the kids feels bad, too. Hubby is miserable with pinched nerves in his back. We are a mess! Hopefully we will still have power in the morning & feel better & can play more in the faux snow.