Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
VK raises APL to 9/10 (it never gets to 10) and we have new Firm date - 2/19.
04:03 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
18 February, 01:51
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
we will soooo be able to smile by the weekend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 12:10
THIS FRIDAY?! 😳 OMG! I WISH I KNEW JUST WHAT THAT MEANT...🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
17 February, 07:13
Isn't that when SCOTUS decides to listen to evidence on voter fraud? Or is this bigger??

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 12:11
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
YES! THE 19TH & 26TH...🤔

Ali Beth @Albeth7
17 February, 06:37
9/10 is 19 backwards

Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
17 February, 05:41
We Got This!

Watch this amazing documentary to get dialed into exactly how Trump and company are taking the planet back from the freaks.

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
17 February, 05:28

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
17 February, 05:06
🙏

Ambrz Quest @Ambz
17 February, 05:04
On my birthday 🎂🥳🎉 First time today Ive been excited about it.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
17 February, 05:12
In response Ambrz Quest to her Publication
Lucky! My birthday was Jan 20th.. I 100% believed it was all going down on that day and would be the most epic Bday ever.. but Biden was inaugurated. Sucky Birthday but the Best is yet to Come and I hope for your birthday its EPIC and everything mine wasnt!

Choose Light @Justice7
17 February, 04:58
juan said the 26th is the ither court date .... so im guessing some time in march if we are lucky

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
17 February, 04:26
If it gets to 10 I think the People will have taken action.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
17 February, 04:20
All hell better break loose soon. This is the strangest "Great Awakening" I have ever encountered. We have NOTHING.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
17 February, 04:25
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Just how many Great Awakenings have you encountered

Coral ___ @Coral_
17 February, 04:07
🙏

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
17 February, 04:06
Wonder if we will be waiting to see what happens on the firm legal date of the 26th as well? Interesting indeed.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
17 February, 04:05
We're getting closer!

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
17 February, 04:05
What is a new firm date?

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
17 February, 04:07
In response Anna Summers to her Publication
The 19th is when Sidney Powell and Lin Woods cases will be reviewed by the Supreme Court to see if they will hear their cases.