RICHARD LIVINGSTON @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777
19 January, 01:57
JUAN O'SAVIN (1O7) - ANNOUNCES NEW PLATFORM!!

#wwg1wga

HAPPY NATIONAL (JAN. 19TH) POPCORN DAY!!!
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

ALSO REVERSE "9.11" - "1.19!!" - IT'S THAT DAY!!

BIG THINGS WILL BE HAPPENING, BUCKLE UP!!

BE READY FOR A BIG SHOW & A BIDEN INAUGURATION...

THEN KNOW...TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT...IN THE END!!

BUT THIS PART WILL BE A GUT-WRENCHER!!

BE FIRST...

GO CHECK IT OUT!!!πŸ‘ˆ

https://107daily.com

#107sentme

LET OTHERS KNOW!!

ENJOY THE SHOW!!

WWG1WGA!πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸΏπŸ’₯πŸ‘ˆ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alessandra Da Pra Love @Alessandra33
19 January, 02:41
In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication
😍😘Hello Dearest Richard and Thankyou for all of that. Forgot to mention yesterday, that i have shared your new details with friends on you know where 😘 have just signed up with 107 .. cannot see anything on homepage, other than registration and login? or how to find my page? do you have any info please? Apologies, as I Am Aware that you are busy with other important matters. Happy and Blessed Popcorn Day Dearest Richard !!!!! Whoot Whoot !!!! WWG1WGA β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHARD LIVINGSTON @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777
πŸ˜‰HELLO MY SPECIAL FRIEND, WHO IS ALWAYS SO KIND & LOVING TO EVERYONE!!πŸ’– YOU are a testament of how people should care for each other in the future. YES, I'm busy but never too busy for you...thank you for all you do!! - Be patient with "1O7" as it's just launching, there will likely be glitches. I'll be around, playing on this platform a little, so people can reach out. It's okay to say FAKEBOOK, THE CROOKS ON FB had to show who they are. Took me down on the "17th", go figure!!πŸ˜‰πŸΏYou know where to find me!!πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ
02:51 AM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Alessandra Da Pra Love to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RICHARDLIVINGSTON777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RICHARD LIVINGSTON, click on at the bottom under it