Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
Anyone else find it fitting that Rush passed away on Q DAY?
#Rush #QDay #17 #Awakening #wwg1wga
01:32 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by LePepeToastJones in this post can reply
Cob Cob @Colob123
17 February, 03:43
In response Toast Jones to her Publication
I hope he is in a MEDBED and feeling 30 years younger today. It would be so just for him to be alive when DJT comes back to us. The Lefties that are still asleep are going to be DONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
17 February, 03:48
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
I too am hoping this same thing. Rush needs to be here when the public learns about the cabal being taken down. Bless you Rush you are a true payriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
17 February, 02:12
I was just going to post the same thing. The oower of 17!! Praying this is another "Patriot in Hiding" to play his hand in revealing the deck of Trump cards. So close to having med beds and cures... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Godpseed Rush. True Pioneer and Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
17 February, 02:09
i am heartbroken for his family, myself, as well as for our Republic. We The People lost a True Patriot & one of my heroes today.
He will be missed.
God speed.

Joanne England @Maz0277
17 February, 02:06
And on Kappys Birthday

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 February, 02:12
In response Joanne England to her Publication
Happy Birthday Kappy! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ½

Outlaw Legion @Bandit24
17 February, 02:05
Rest in Peace Rush!

Dear Lord,

The battle is over for me,
My mission to fight is finished,
And my time on earth is over.
Guide me home to you, Lord,
But watch over my brothers and sisters
Still in the heat of battle.
Protect them, Lord, body and soul,
And if it pleases Your will,
Deliver them safely to their loved ones,
Until it's their time to join You in Heaven.

Amen.