Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 February, 06:59
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
How he can even look at himself in a mirror, is beyond comprehension!! Fredo too..........shameful!! Mario must be turning over in his grave!! I pray that those families who lost loved ones due to Andrew and Chris sue them, seriously!!

No one had to die - HCQ is the vaccine and the cure. Cornoa virus = common cold!!

Covid 19 = Certificate of Vaccination ID Identification - 19
1 = A and 9 = I - AI (Artificial Intelligence) Do NOT take the 'vaccine' is it an experiment drug that alters your DNA - stay away!! If one person sees this and does not do it, then this message is worth i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
17 February, 04:13
Snowden: "This Is A Question Even Still To This Day I Have Difficulties To Answer!"

Click here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
17 February, 03:03
He should be charged with murder for each and every person he sent to a nursing home!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
17 February, 02:29
And then blamed Trump for not helping.

kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
17 February, 01:58
Demon