Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
If you think nothing is happening you're either still asleep or not paying attention. We're in the end game right now. You're witnessing it. Experiencing it. Take a step back and look at the full picture.
01:26 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
17 February, 03:01
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Zero arrests. Take down a Schiff or a trash Swalwell or a Maxine "Mother Jefferson" Watters..........anyone, tons of career criminals, frauds and treasonous traitors to choose from. Arrest them. Perp walk them for ALL to see. Try them for ALL to see. Hang them for ALL to see. Why wait? Do it. NOW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga MAGA @Agam04
17 February, 03:03
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Adam Schiff was arrested already. You can go to California arrest records. It shows he was arrested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 04:58
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Please take your negativity somewhere else.

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
17 February, 02:29
AMEN! NEVER doubt it.

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
17 February, 02:36
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
Okay, let me clarify my statement above for the newbies....Let yourself explore and QUESTION EVERYTHING. Doubting, especially in the beginning, is a huge part of awakening. Use critical thinking in EVERYTHING. You may even change your mind about things as you learn and grow. That is GREAT!

My point simply was that once you know that you KNOW the Truth, go "all in" and let it set you free. The future will be AMAZING!

That said, NEVER stop questioning what IS or ISN'T Truth. Measure it all with one thing - God's Word. It's the only thing that will give you a 100% guarantee of what

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
17 February, 02:25
🙏 🇺🇸🙏 amazing time to be alive!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 February, 02:05
Excruciating times.

Viking Warrior @Vikingwarrior85
17 February, 01:45
Amen Juice I try not to have others that jumped ship get to me. Its hard when its friends.

17 February, 01:54
In response Viking Warrior to his Publication
Well don't worry it's about to hit them in the face!