John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
Stay with me Deplorables...
You'll Love how this Movie Ends.
12:56 AM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
19 January, 02:35
In response John Q.. to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
26 May, 01:13
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
26 May, 12:40
We all need to stay in prayer and give praise. God hears our cries and is moving on our behalf. All the horrible things we're about to find out will shake everyone, even all of us who know how evil these people are. We need to hold the line and stay on course. We're all in this fight for not just ourselves and our families lives, but our bothers and sisters worldwide, the babies and children and people who have been abused and used for evil peoples corrupted and disgusting proclivities. This is the time to step out in boldness and proclaim that God will not be mocked, nor will His children be destroyed. His word is the First, Last and Only word that will stand and no weapon formed against us will ever prosper. God always wins and God is absolutely good. DJT is annointed and appointed for this season and nothing can stop that. I pray for him and everyone who works with him to bring him back to his rightful place as our beloved POTUS!! 🙏🙏 Amen!!

Nana Broussard @Gma_texan
26 May, 12:33
🙏

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
23 March, 09:12
Awaiting for the final Chapter💖

Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
12 February, 12:46
The Lord has spoken through many of His Prophets that President Trump is a modern day Cyrus. If you are aware of all of President Trump's action, read Isaiah 45 and it will blow your mind. The similarities blew my mind. For example, Isaiah 45:13 says "I have stirred him up in righteousness,and I will make all his ways level;he shall build my city
and set my exiles free,not for price or reward,says the LORD of hosts."
#MAGA , #GodWins

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 February, 12:09
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
02 February, 02:42
is that a real tweet?

Last Days @lastdays1
29 March, 04:50
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
there are several archives of his entire Twitter history. should be easy to check

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
20 January, 04:14
🙏

Mary Mags @Limlev777
20 January, 03:41
im with you 💯

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
12 February, 12:50
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
I know what you mean! I have a grandson that lives with me and he is very awake. He was actually made to watch CNN recently and write an essay full of things that he knows are lies. He said if I tell the truth, I will fail the class. It is disgusting!
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming , #GodWins