Ron Peterman @Ronster
I just don't know what to make of this. Biden flew to Wisconsin yesterday from Andrews, and back to Andrews last night on the jet that is normally used by the Vice President, the Boing 752 C-42A. The jet did not fly under the callsign AF1 (Air Force One). Instead, it flew under the callsign "_09-0017" on the flight to Wisconsin and the return flight back to Andrews last night. This is not normal. I monitored this flight myself . I watched it happen LIVE. My question is this. Is the military not recognizing the old puppet as "President"?
12:35 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ronster in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
25 February, 03:21
In response Ron Peterman to his Publication
It might be a good idea for you to find Charlie Ward.com and see how far back you can go on the date of his videos. I believe you have missed out on alot.. But that's a very good place to get started..When you see Biden..you will be looking at halograph, a body double, or a clone.. Biden is dead, has been.. Every thing you believe as being fact has been made up and distorted...In order to keep all of us at the bottom of the food chain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron Peterman @Ronster
28 February, 10:30
In response Just Diana to her Publication
I've heard of Charlie Ward and wached many of his videos. I think he gets a little bit sketchy with some of his information sometimes, at least in my opinion because there's 1 thing that we all know, and that is that none of us know it all :-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
25 February, 10:43
Nothing adds up on all of this. The Dirty Chevy Blazer and the SS agents in gym shoes and jeans--no marine posted outside of the Oval Office.

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
17 February, 03:21
The Corporation is bankrupted. and so is Biden.

Donna Hudson @Deba64
17 February, 01:26

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
17 February, 12:44