Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
30 March, 09:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm praying hes still alive 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GREGORY TODD @GQT
30 March, 09:22
Bye Bye Brennan - Bring it - it would have already happened you Fag Fu(k - I got your number & I don't Like IT - Gina was taken care of by you -Claire likes me - 462 fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
18 February, 08:46
Rush. We love you and will miss you terribly. May God hold you in the palm of His hand and may He bring comfort and peace to Katherine. We will see you soon. All of our Love, Always and Forever.

Frances Long @Camelot
18 February, 12:43
Poor guy, he did so much GOOD.

Courage2 Stand @Courage2Stand
18 February, 11:58

Karen Gollins @Frisco
18 February, 11:57
God has him back now! RIP Rush! Beloved!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 February, 11:49
This is so sad. We will miss you, Rush. Thank you for all of your sacrifices. You are a true Patriot. Rest in peace. ❤️🙏

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
17 February, 06:18
A True Patriot!🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲

Callie Keegs @calliek
17 February, 05:37
He spoke the truth whether you liked it or not. His voice always comforted me and I will deeply miss him. Rest in sweet eternal peace Rush!🙏😪🇺🇲♥️

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
17 February, 05:34
He will be greatly missed. My poor sister is a wreck. She has been following him since he started his own show. He is truly loved by all he touched. Rest in peace, Rush.

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
17 February, 05:19
Such a sad day. Rush was a true Patriot and inspired millions, me included. God Bless you and God speed Rush! Rest in peace, Sir.

Only followers of this user (KarenC155) can see their posts

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
17 February, 04:54

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
17 February, 04:54
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
from q-tip

huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
17 February, 06:25
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
Ahmazin'.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
17 February, 04:28
A very sad day 😔

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
17 February, 04:13
Doesn't feel right for him to
miss the greatness. He worked so
hard for us to see it and get there.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
17 February, 03:59
😥🙏🙏

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
17 February, 03:58
Such a sad, sad day! 😭

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
17 February, 03:54
Prayers for his family and friends 🙏🙏🙏
RIP Rush Limbaugh

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
17 February, 03:16
Statement from DJT on Rush Limbaugh's passing... 🙏

h/t @grasshoppertafkag https://anonup.com/thread/...

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
17 February, 02:33
So sad. He wont be here to see our great country being taken back. May he rest in peace.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
17 February, 03:44
In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication
It would not have been possible to arrive at this hopeful, though frightening, juncture were it not for his courage over the years. He was often the lone voice speaking out against the Drive By Media.
He often spoke with liberal callers, and overwhelmed them with truth and evidence, reducing them to senseless emotional ranting. He was provocative and entertaining. but mostly full of love for our country.

I am grateful that Rush lived, and lived so well. I honor his memory.

Gabbyjo Brady @gabbyjo1212
17 February, 05:06
In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication
I Believe he will Smile down, he will be watching. RIP Rush.
You will be Sadly Missed. You have been in our lives for a Very Long time. The Radio, just will Never be the same. We Love You !!!

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
17 February, 02:21
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😪😪

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
17 February, 02:15
Lets not forget today is the 17th. I believe in miracles!

Lizzie USA @Lizzie4USA
17 February, 02:04
Such a huge loss! Prayers to his family and friends.

Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
17 February, 01:57
I'll miss you every day. RIP Mr. Limbaugh.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
😢🙏❤

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
We'll miss you immensely😟

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
17 February, 01:56
Patriot🙏❤️

kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
17 February, 01:55
❤️🇺🇸🙏American Patriot❤️🇺🇸🙏

God Wins donated @GR2021
17 February, 01:51
RIP dear Rush! Thank you!

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
17 February, 01:49
A strong American and Patriot. RIP Rush. Passed.on the 17th.