Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Lucinda Zavala @Zavalalucy
17 February, 04:58
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
Why do they keep getting away with telling people lies! I am sick of it! Hold them accountable for them and causing more division.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
17 February, 05:39
In response Lucinda Zavala to her Publication
Oh it's coming. It's all part of the unbrainwashing as small drops of truth coming out. Problem is people have to learn how to think for themselves again. If they are just told, that is not good and you have to show it to people for them to believe. The enormity of what has gone on world wide will not be taken lightly by people if it all comes out at once, they have to be in a place of acceptance and understanding to to avoid civil war as people will want to see justice. One drop at a time.
I think you'll enjoy this one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
17 February, 05:39
In response Lucinda Zavala to her Publication

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
17 February, 02:24
I read about him dying from a stroke the day after the capitol "riot" but it got buried very fast. Then when I heard about the fire extinguisher, I asked myself, Where did THAT come from? The MSM will stoop to as low a level as they have to go. Disgusting.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
17 February, 01:01
The MSM sucks ASS!!!! They need to be taken down completely. FOREVER. Not to return!