Amber Naulder @Anaulder316
I'm having a super hard time with the vaccinations. I'm trying to keep the people close to me informed and away from it but the rebuttal is always "Trump championed these vaccinations." "Your faith in him has never wavered. How you can justify going against something he says is one of his biggest accomplishments."

I'm feeling defeated ya'll because they're not wrong. I almost feel dirty going against MY president. It doesn't feel right at all. Everytime I have to speak against it I'm feeding the narrtive [they] pushed about him. I don't like it.

rock hard place

Pray for me.
11:22 AM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Anaulder316 in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
17 February, 12:24
In response Amber Naulder to his Publication
Prayers Amber... My immediate family mom, sister, brother in law voted for Trump and 2 out of 4 of us got the vaccine. I will never and i think my sister is waiting a bit longer for her and kids. I was shocked when my brother in law took it. It was optional for his job and he took it. Its crazy what people will do in fear. I tried hardest with my mom but in the end she is getting older and is terrified of the chyna virus. Stay strong. We will never be defeated!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396