WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
OR....I wonder if maybe now it's finally time to activate the Tesla Towers?🙏💗💫
10:36 AM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Christian Schlater @C_Schlater
19 February, 09:21
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
It's not easy, when the nuclear power plants cuts production 20% at the same time....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 08:38
❤️🙏💫
FAMILY TREE IS GETTING BIGGER!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 08:29
❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️

19 February, 08:28
❤️🙏💫
HOW MANY COINCIDENCES BEFORE IT'S MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE?

19 February, 08:27
❤️🙏💫

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
19 February, 10:03
Now that is some amazing side by sides!!!

19 February, 08:25
❤️🙏💫
THE VERY BEST IS YET TO COME!!

19 February, 08:24
❤️🙏❤️
TESLA KNEW ALL ALONG

19 February, 08:23

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
17 February, 11:46
It is interesting as one of the jobs I had back in the 80's (dating myself here) was researching and environmental impacts of Wind, Solar and Biomass energy.........and now, things that we were saying back then, are actually happening. Most of the ppl working on this are now sadly gone, but would have loved to see them back before Congress saying "Told ya so"

17 February, 12:03
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
🙌💗🙌💗🙌So so beautiful I love that you've known all along!💗🙌💗🙌💗

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
17 February, 11:36
My thoughts exactly.

In response Just Me!!!! to her Publication
💗🙌💗🙌💗🙌

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
GLOBAL WARMING IS AT FAULT LOL