Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 07:09
I had to block this one. Incoherent trolling level 10.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
17 February, 12:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
it was the remastered return of...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 02:39
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Omg you scared the crap out of me.

17 February, 09:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😂 gotta keep you on your toes 🤗 I could have been binary and couldnt reach the feed faster than her.

Only people mentioned by HMH in this post can reply
17 February, 09:52
In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication
crazy twitter dem who posted like 4 hate replies back to back in a nano second after potus would tweet. then a patriot named himself Mr. Krassenstein ,
put that mask on his face and rebutted everything she said. it was so creative and hilarious. shes unstable to say the least. i saved it for the memories- i have his somewhere.☺️. good times. RIP twitter.

Jack’s Mama @HMH
17 February, 09:53
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
187.5k followers my ass....talk about messing with the odometer😁