Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
THIS is what happens under a Trump presidency...

THIS has rarely hhappened in the 40 years I have lived in Chicago.
It happened TWICE in one day.
My Alderman personally snow blowed our sidewalks...
And this, an hour later.

Thank you POTUS, for bringing kindness back.

#ThePeoplesBridge

https://youtu.be/EG6-emaw6...
07:07 AM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 February, 09:40
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I hear ya'. I have lived in this small community for 20 + years and the last two snowfalls my neighbour who is not close, by any means, came with his tractor plow and plowed our driveway ....❤️ first time ever #THANKYOU #PresidentTrump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hollikee 001 @hollikee
17 February, 08:54
Bless your heart, that video brought tears to my eyes. The thought that this is going to be spread worldwide and SOON just fills my heart to overflowing. God is amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
17 February, 07:31
He was led by your wonderful example of caring!! LOVE this & so excited for more in NEAR future! BTW u still look great "without a stitch of makeup" 😉😘😘🥰Love ya!

Gods doG @God9sdoG
17 February, 07:18
snow blew?

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
17 February, 07:15
Awesome ❤️ Thank you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
17 February, 07:19
In response mikes mom to her Publication
A hot toddy maybe... it was 5 degrees outside when he was plowing.