Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
17 February, 03:46
To be blunt.... GAME OVER . πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
Last Q drop Dec 8th -> Feb 17th = 71 Days . 17 πŸ‘€
Where We Go One, We Go All . ❀️ Enjoy The Show . 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
funker junkie @glowsticky
Fuck I hope so.. every day i wake up I look online for just a shred of anything hoping something happens. Please let this be it!!! AHHH!!
03:49 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by glowsticky in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
17 February, 03:51
In response funker junkie to his Publication
We are closer than ever thats for sure! I feel it in the air πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
17 February, 03:58
"I feel it in the air"

I've had that feeling many times. I've learned that that feeling is often followed by nothing but heartbreak. I've been going around leaving supremely negative messages on here tonight and I know I shouldn't do that. I have no right to steal other peoples' hope. But damn that letter from Trump to Mitch yesterday just rubbed me the wrong way. He's playing politics, seemingly trying to rebuild the GOP as if that's going to help us. None of us have forgotten the STOLEN ELECTION but it seems like he's moved on from it. I pray I'm wrong but I'm crashing & burning here.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
17 February, 05:31
i hope and pray for this to end. hoping done in 30 meant joes "presidency". Jan 20 - Feb 19