Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
15 February, 04:11
The Superbowl halftime show was Michael Jackson in a mask singing his own songs as The Weeknd. It was a statement against Hollywood and what it does to people. Did you notice the plastic surgery bandages? The Weeknd is always Michael Jackson's voice, lipsynched by Abel Tesfaye or by Michael Jackson himself wearing an Abel Tesfaye mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
16 February, 02:05
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
I knew it was Michael and I know his voice and all the signs and clues were there. But the Weeknd has some pretty raunchy videos out there on YouTube that I refuse to believe Michael would do. I mean, was there a real Abel Tesfaye before Michael or are all of his songs actually Michael? Thanks so much. Been an MJ fan since 12 years old when I saved up my allowance to buy his single Got To Be There. My first childhood crush! Looking forward to the reveal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 02:22
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
I would have go video-by-video, but what I can tell you is that when they came out, some of MJ's biggest videos were considered very wraunchy for the time. Remember in several of MJ's videos from back in the day, he was depicted as being against the bad guys or even playing the role of the bad guy himself. Keep in mind the plastic surgery bandage and plastic surgery themes in The Weeknd's videos too.

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
16 February, 02:32
"Too Late" was a little too much for me. Maybe he was trying to portray truths but I stopped the video at a certain point. I would find it hard to believe Michael did this. Doesn't change my opinion of him because he is and always be my#1, but it just provokes me to think and question things a little more. I do hear everything you're saying!

I agree about Too Late. It is horrible. I have to think it's to throw us off the trail.
03:07 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
17 February, 04:09
Ya, it's pretty bad. But it made but made me wonder if this is what really goes on in that sick cult. I hate that Michael's name would even be associated with that video. Whatever the case, I can hardly wait for the reveal. I think once it happens, I may need a med bed to recover. LOL! :)