Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We've been paying [them] our entire lives for inducted power between bonded conducters and system ground. In other words, your power meter is harnessing free energy from the earth, and it's showing on the meter and we've been paying for it.
12:09 AM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
18 February, 08:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What an exciting time. I wish my parent ,and grand parents could be here to experience this. I am so Thankful to be ahead of most with my information gathering. Sitting here knowingTrump will return and good times will be arriving is so much better than only knowing what the main stream media has told to you, and you believed. Thank you God for this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
17 February, 11:32
this just induced a hot flash and it's 2 degrees here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
17 February, 06:15
Just a thought... what if these are systematic power outages to repalce the old with the new. I am a big daydreamer, but what if?

Francisca Rod @Frannie
17 February, 07:12
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
im a dreamer too!!

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
17 February, 11:34
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
I'd say you are on to something. There are unfortuantly causalties in war, and that is what we are in. Just like this covid fiasco has taken lives. #maskgate #fearfactor #Plandemic Here in KY we have had about 3 planned power outages where we were w/o service for 3 - 5 hours each time. ?????? Time wil tell.

Carolyn Page @Naturegirl_Patriot
17 February, 12:04
Hmmm...

Wendy Eddy @1212
17 February, 04:06
interesting site🧐🤗

www.teslabiohealing.com

You should and may have an exciting experience of a satisfactory recovery after your brain cells are bioenergy-recharged with our revolutionary Tesla BioHealer, created by using the wisdom of Chi (Qi) originated 4,000 years ago, and the modern quantum science and technology.

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
17 February, 02:26

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
17 February, 09:09
In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
17 February, 01:46
If the Meters are pulling free energy from the earth then why are there rolling blackouts right now?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 01:34
Dont ya think we need to end that shit?
Nana will tear down and rebuild to incorporate the new technology!

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
17 February, 01:33
$124/Mo. equal payments. Talk about highway robbery.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
17 February, 12:59
jp morgan destroyed Tesla's invention of free power because of greed and evil!
now i get to see jp morgan being destroyed 😎🍿

Jessica Leyva @jmleyva
17 February, 12:53
@doqholliday A new day is coming in Energy!
BoMax Hydrogen is restoring the Sciences for Christ the King! https://catholicfamilynews...
Read Dr. Maxwell's letter to President Trump:
http://www.sspxflorida.com...
BoMax Hydrogen is consecrated to Our Lady!
http://www.sspxflorida.com... of#Creation#cleantech

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
17 February, 12:36
You all are still going to need your power lineman. It's more complicated or technical then just saying FREE power =no electric bill it dont quite work like that.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
17 February, 12:35
Would it help to put tin foil on meter? Asking for a friend. 😂

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
17 February, 12:35
[They] are losing their slave grip.

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
17 February, 01:37
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
🤔🤔 I would guess Portland....All the Portland rioters are def mind controlled!!

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
17 February, 12:46
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
In our matrix, the emotional energy they use is called "loosh." All very interesting, indeed.

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
17 February, 12:33
plus they charge me because they are a co-op resulting in a extra $200 a month on my bill 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
17 February, 12:28
I was just looking at my new gas bill, which I have to pay 40 bucks for the actual gas supposedly, and 40 more for the line usage to the major company that "owns" the lines. What a bunch of garbage. My dad would have been so excited to be part of this time! I'm so happy I get to not pay them every day of my life till I pass. And the electricity co., and maybe the water co. What about Internet, levitating cars (no gasoline) and other essentials paid for or very cheap? We all deserve to not struggle. I'm so excited! My dad used to say "Crooks!"

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 February, 12:27
Ugh. Disgusting. i suspected that. I see the towers all around. I think they harness it from the atmosphere with negative and positive charges at a certain height or something...

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 February, 12:25
Ground has negative charge, atmosphere has positive charge, potential difference from ground up is 50 volts per foot! More in bad weather! That's why power lines are insulated from ground. We live in an electric environment and barefoot our bodies receive free electric current i.e. electrons from ground. We could gather free electricity in so many ways.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
17 February, 12:25
🔌💡Whaaaa??? Seriously? 🤐

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
17 February, 12:21
EVIL OVERLORDS🤬🤬🤬

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
17 February, 12:19
Preach Brother! 🙏🇺🇸🍿🐸

Light WorkerVZH @LightworkerVZH
17 February, 12:18
It all simply goes back to follow the credit.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 February, 12:11
Exactly !

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
17 February, 12:11
Not for long Doq!!!😉