CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 February, 10:08
Q SAID CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW ! RDS SAID TODAY SOMETHINGS ABOUT DJT THAT SHOULD SHOCK PATRIOTS !!! FOLLOW @ YOUR OWN RISK !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 February, 10:19
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
ANYONE WHO IS ON INFO WARS ON A REGULAR BASIS SHOULD BE VETTED LIKE SOMEONE WANTING Q CLEARANCE !! CIA / MOSSAD = INFO WARS !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
16 February, 10:42
Did you get a chance to hear what RDS say?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 February, 10:47
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
YES !! ITS WHAT A DEEP STATE SHILL WOULD SAY

Ragia HRH @HRH
😳😳😳 wow! kind of alarming. he talks to 107 often. he even meets him in person. wonder what is going on! Deep State or disinfo 🤷🏻‍♀️
10:55 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by HRH in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 February, 11:20
BOTH STEEL & JUAN ARE TRYING TO SELL BOOKS ! JUAN IS NOT JR !! & STEEL IS A CLOWN IN AMERICA

Ragia HRH @HRH
17 February, 06:38
I know Juan is not Jr. I am not sure where this suggestion came from. there is something fake about Steel I sensed a while ago. Ward said that people should continue to wake up up the sleep and when everything is revealed everyone will know who was real and who was playing.

Krave Que @KraveQ
16 February, 11:02
Ive been trying to warn people about the nonsense that Juan/Ward/Parkes for weeks...

Why is military still in D.C?
Could it have to do with Juans imaginary "Bets"?

Its the Lord Jesus Christ who tought us discernment.

If you truly know it, You should understand by now.....Ask the Holy Spirit.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 February, 11:22
In response Krave Que to his Publication
AGREE ! MILITARY IN DC DUE TO MARTIAL LAW AWAITING TRUMPS RETURN TO POWER , JUANS BETS I DONT THINK HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT